Thursday, February 25, 2010

Following the Lord


Hannah ready to be baptized by her dad, Amador on the left and her Pastor, Ed,on the right.




Savanna ready to be baptized by her Grandpa, Able...her Pastor,Dave, is on the far left.




Two of our grandchildren chose to follow the Lord in baptism...........Hannah, on August 29th, 2009 and Savanna, on November 11th, 2009. I consider it a priviledge and honor to pray for my grandchildren....they are each very special and I love each of them so very much. I pray they will follow the Lord all the days of their lives, seeking His will in all they do and commit themselves wholy unto Him, hiding His Word in their hearts. May they each live as Proverbs 3:1-8 teaches......"My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring you prosperity. Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight. Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones." I am so thankful you have declared your love for the Lord by following Him in baptism!! God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. Aunt Deb, I love that you have a blog! I just discovered it a few weeks ago! Yay for grandkids who are choosing to follow the Lord! How awesome! Love you, Jules

    ReplyDelete