Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Heartaches.....Miracles

My heart aches for my daughter and her husband......wanting a baby so very much and miscarrying over and over again is extremely heart wrenching. It is a helpless feeling of wanting to "fix things" for them but knowing I cannot do so......so I offer the best I can.....praying for the healing of their hearts & Gods perfect peace to surround them as they once again walk this difficult path. I continue to claim, Jeremiah 29:11.....His plans ARE for good and not for evil. We do not understand His ways but can trust He does know best for us even when we cannot understand and feel life is just not fair. This has not been a month of good news....another family friend has learned he has cancer and must endure 6 weeks of daily chemo & radiation. We lift them up also to the throne of our Heavenly father , the great Healer. In the midst of the difficult times.....we learn that Derrek has been matched with 40.....not 1 but 40 donars for bone marrow!!!! Miracles DO happen!!!! The process continues and soon he will be in Seattle for the transplant!! What an amazing community we have....Lisa & Sandy put together a fund raiser-almost 600 turned out, raising close to $30,000 for the Beaches! We can only give HIM the glory!!!

2 comments:

  1. Inspite of all, it seems as though you are living life in God's hands, it is exciting to see a glimsp of another "child of God's" life and learn of His on-going His work.
    Also thanks for reading and visiting my blog. Rhea at B's a Buzzin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had missed any comments of her being pregnant again till I just scrolled down your blog. Let her know that I am so sorry... didn't even know! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete