Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Begninng of Fall!!!!

Cannot believe I have not blogged since March!!!! What a sizzlin' summer....and I am NOT talking about the temperature!!!! This was one of the coolest summers we have had in a long time. Seldom used the airconditioner!!! The sizzlin' had to do with grillin' & gatherin' at the Chandler household every weekend!!! Loved it!! Fall.....my favorite season of the year!! I love my flowers-so thankful God blessed us with His colorful handiwork in flowers- but really love fall!! These pictures were taken the first day of fall....won't be long and they will freeze & wilt, looking horrible. That will be a sad day!!! Last year they lasted thru the 1st of November....maybe they will again this year?!?! Can always hope!!















































No comments:

Post a Comment